Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Wonderful Creative Things Fair

Only three days until The Wonderful Creative Things Fair at the Abbotsford Convent. Some really great Artists are participating this time again and there will be a great range of affordable things to  buy- especially with Christmas approaching. Pop down and say hi, I'll be there with cards, collages, prints. Things for boys!! ( cars and boat prints) 

Today I'm busy finishing off all the pieces I've started for this, of course there is always just one more idea  that I could pursue!!. Never enough time.

 





Such a lovely day I will have to be disciplined to stay in the studio and not be distracted by the garden.

Also getting ready for the book making class on Saturday, another lovely workshop day with enthusiastic makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment