Friday, December 2, 2011

Buy Handmade this christmas




 This Christmas consider where the gifts you buy are coming from.
One way is to  great to support Fair Trade by buying gifts from Tear Australia, and Oxfam


May I also encourage to buy from the makers, this supports the many artisans in the community and you get to give an original and handmade gift. 
One way of doing this is to click on the link above and it will take you to the Made it site. 
A site for makers of all things beautiful and amazing.


 Check out my pieces for sale - see my online store, I will be updating these throughout the month leading up to Christmas.


This Sunday is a Pottery Expo at Federation Square, another way of supporting local artists. My friend Adriana is going to be there selling her beautiful ceramics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment